- Precision laser cut from exotic hardwoods
- Finished with a tung oil finish for a natural wood feel
- Beautiful, simply designed resource hexes
- Flat, solid design, and interlocking border pieces for frustration-free play
- Compatible with all editions of Settlers of Catan®
- 6 border pieces
- 19 resource hexes (4 wood, 4 sheep, 4 wheat, 3 brick, 3 ore, 1 desert)
- 18 numbered “chits” with roll frequency, alphabetized for easy setup
- 9 ports (1 each of wood/sheep/wheat/brick/ore, 4 any)
About the Hardwoods:
- Yellowheart (Wheat): Native to Brazil, it's known for it's brilliant yellow luster and fine grain.
- Maple (Sheep): Native to North America, maple has a very tight grain, yielding a soft, smooth finish.
- Poplar (Forrest): Poplar is one of the most common woods in North America. The heartwood usually has a greenish hue.
- Padauk (Brick): Native to central and tropical west Africa, Padauk is a brilliant orange with fairly loose grain.
- Wenge (Ore): Wenge (pronounced "weng - ghay") is one of the darkest woods and is native to Africa. It is relatively rare compared to most imported hardwoods.
- Bloodwood (Borders): Native to tropical South America, Bloodwood is characterized by a very deep red color. It is very dense and will sink when immersed in water.
- Purpleheart (Borders): Native to the tropical rainforests of Central and South America, also called Amaranth. Purpleheart is often used to add a splash of color to furniture or musical instruments.
- Cherry (Desert/Chits/3:1): Cherry is native to North & South America. Cherry is known for it's medium reddish-brown tone and fine, lustrous texture.
This board usually ships within 3-5 business days. During peak shopping times it might be longer. Last day to order for Christmas delivery is December 18th.
Personalized engraving is available on the back side of the desert tile or on the front side of the border. When choosing the engraving option, please include the text to be engraved and location. Personalization can also take up to an additional week to ship.
Catan® is the registered trademark of Catan GmbH. The Board Genius, LLC is not associated with or sponsored by Catan GmbH. In order to play Catan® with this board you must have the official Catan® board game.