- Precision laser cut from high quality 1/4″ baltic birch plywood
- Dyed to bring out the natural wood grain behind the beautiful, rich, color
- Durable lacquer finish
- Beautiful, simply designed resource hexes
- Flat, solid design, and interlocking border pieces for frustration-free play
- Compatible with all editions of Settlers of Catan®
Included in 3-4 player:
- 6 border pieces
- 19 resource hexes (4 wood, 4 sheep, 4 wheat, 3 brick, 3 ore, 1 desert)
- 18 numbered “chits” with roll frequency, alphabetized for easy setup
- 9 ports (1 each of wood/sheep/wheat/brick/ore, 4 any)
Included in 5-6 player:
- 4 border expansion pieces
- 11 resource hexes (2 wood, 2 sheep, 2 wheat, 2 brick, 2 ore, 1 desert)
- 28 numbered “chits” with roll frequency, alphabetized for easy setup (replaces 3/4-player chits in 5/6-player games)
- 2 ports (sheep, 3:1)
This board usually ships within 3-5 business days. During peak shopping times it might be longer.
Personalized engraving is available on the back side of the desert tile or on the front side of the border. When choosing the engraving option, please include the text to be engraved and location. Personalization can also take up to an additional week to ship.
Catan® is the registered trademark of Catan GmbH. The Board Genius, LLC is not associated with or sponsored by Catan GmbH. In order to play Catan® with this board you must have the official Catan® board game.